It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do, or how happy you consider yourself to be, there are going to be days when you’re going to feel completely stressed out.
Stress is just a part of life, and it’s something that every person has to deal with at one stage or another. But that doesn’t make it any easier! Stress can feel overwhelming and when you’re dealing with it, it can be hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sometimes, when you’re feeling stressed, all you really need is a reminder that you’ll be through the tunnel soon and that light is right around the corner.
Well, consider this your reminder! Here are some helpful quotes to read the next time you’re feeling stressed — as to remind yourself that no matter how stressful today is, there’s always a stress-free tomorrow on the horizon:
1. “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax.” – Mark Black
2. “Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done, is not one of them.” — Mike Dooley
3. “You’re only human. You don’t have to have it together every minute of every day.” — Anna Hathaway
4. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even your troubles.” — Charlie Chaplin
5. “It’s ok to ask for help when you’re stressed or overwhelmed. Life isn’t meant to be lived alone.” — Ashley Rachel
6. “Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” – Benjamin Franklin
7. “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” – John Newton
8. “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach