Well done! – you’ve created a design. Now that this portion of your creative journey is complete,
it’s time to upload and publish it for all to discover and hopefully, buy!
Here are some things to keep in mind to get your work in front of eager shoppers on Suvenia.com:
1. Make it Captivating:
Give your work a meaningful title that gets and keeps attention.
2. Make it Inspiring:
Use the Description section to share your motivation, and how it fits into your portfolio. Tell a short story if you can.
3. Make it Relevant:
Add tags that summarize the topic, theme, genre, characters, and location present in your work.
Trust us, it helps. A few more things to keep in mind for tagging.
- Tags can be single words or phrases. For example, “big” and “apple on the trees.”
- It’s generally a good idea to add around ten tags.
- Keep in mind that off-topic titles and tags can negatively affect your chances of appearing in search results.
- Don’t add tags for the physical products.
- Spamming is not your friend. Try not to add too many. It will have a negative impact.
4. Make it Discoverable:
Ask a friend or family member what words or phrases they would use to describe your work.
5. Change it if need be:
It’s never too late to add new artwork or design. To get a little technical: the title, description,
and tags as a core part of deciding which designs are the most relevant for a user’s search.
6. Remember This:
Even the most incredible artwork or design without a way to be found will never sell.
So, it’s well worth spending some time to help shoppers find your design.
Now do the needful and edit your works or add new ones and make them discoverable to all your eager buyers!