When you’re looking for creative inspiration, where do you turn? Do you do a quick Google search, check your previous works or dive into Dribbble or Canva? Inspiration comes in so many shapes and sizes, but for designers often the best inspiration comes from those who’ve been there and done it before.
Let’s take a look at 10 (Ten) curated quotes by some of the most creative designers in history.
1. “Good design is good business” – Thomas Watson Jr.
2. “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas, worry about the day they stop” – Jeffrey Zeldman
3. “If you can design one thing, you can design everything” – Massimo Vignelli
4. “I strive for two things in design; simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things – Lindon Leader
5. “Creativity is intelligence having fun” – Albert Einstein
6. “Good art inspires, Good design motivates – Otl Aicher
7. “A person without imagination is like a teabag without hot water” – Alan Fletcher
8.”Design is thinking made visual” – Saul Bass
9. “A good idea becomes a great idea when you let it out” – Aeolidia.com
10. “Design is everything. Everything.” – Paul Rand